View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 12:15 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
LadyBlue0527
Mini Novel Post Writer

Kiki, glad to see you posted!

Cravings suck big time but they're not going to be around the clock. They will pass! I know this has already been posted. It's now 6 days for me and I'm not going to lie. It was beautiful out there yesterday and if I hadn't effed up like I did last Sunday I'm sure that I would have been sitting somewhere outside with friends.

What held me together is I've done this before. I now know that this is a normal part of this process and it doesn't last forever. It sucks while it happens but it fades. Before you know it you'll realize you're not craving anymore. It may take a few hours. When you realize that you come to this realization that YOU did this. YOU made it through the craving.

I make you a solemn promise, This does get easier. Not going to lie, every once in a while you'll still get a craving where you'll think what the heck??? I have battled less than this, how can I be feeling this way? The longer you do this the better it gets. There even comes a point where you'll get the feeling and yell "Ah, go away!" to it because you have developed resolve. It's still there but will have absolutely no power over you unless you let it.

Hang tight and hold on!! Never let it be forgotten that you're not going to feel this way forever.

You can do this!!!!!