Thread: Friends
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 03:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
story74

Friends

I have a question...
My x is like a roller coaster. His DOC is.cocaine. Long story short, he abandoned, cheated and we are divorced. We have a child together and he gets supervised visits. He has disappeared and reappeared countless times. It has taken me awhile (denial) that when he is MIA he is using. Usually he comes back from MIA angry and difficult. Then, usually, he calms down and is nice... Hints of his old self. I finally get it now. I figure when he is nice he is trying to be sober. When he is angry and moody...using. Would you agree?

Also, he is STILL hanging out with the same people he was 5 years ago when he started to use.

Of course he swears he is sober. He is great at faking/charming.

So, ya think he is still using? Last time he disappeared was for 3/weeks in Feb. Total no call no show to visits. Then he came back all angry and moody. But the past 3/weeks he has been nice and easy to deal with.

This must be the worst struggle ever.
If only he knew how.much we missed him and loved him, but my gaurd is always up. I never know what I am going to get with him.

What is he going through? Can anyone fill me in on what he is feeling?

Thanks for reading this, and remember there is someone out there that loves you so much!