View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 12:32 AM
  # 404 (permalink)  
OldTomato

Sorting out some college paperwork today, having a bath, then going off to the cinema later. Chill day. I've been teaching myself Maths as well - I have to take Higher Maths as part of my course and I'm terrible at it! Anyone got any tips?

I hope it's just a low point and you feel better soon Sansa.

Have you got the weekend off now PHRD?

Sounds like you're looking at it in the right way 360, it is a personal decision - trying to force it on someone wouldn't work. Keep us updated though, if it's affecting you I don't want you to feel alone.

Attention won't be on you at meetings Sadie. I would recommend introducing yourself but you really don't have to if you don't want. I'm hoping taking a step back from everything and looking after yourself for a few days will help get you back on track.

OOTT - Same here, I'm very grateful for SR and this class. I wouldn't be approaching 90 days of sobriety without them, that's for sure!

Badger - I know what you mean, I was going to be kicked out of my house if I didn't stop drinking. The charity I was going to and my sponsor were talking about getting me into a dryhouse. I don't think I would have stayed sober in that situation though, I would have been kicked out. I don't even know if I'd have carried on living. Playing the tape forward scares me off alcohol for sure.