Thread: Ugh why?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 05:45 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
zjw

theres some documentaries on youtube people reversing diabetes by going vegan. But they are eating only whole foods and very low fat. If you want you can pick my brain via PM But i dont want to get slapped with the giving medical advice rule lol.

IN all the reading I've done people tend do do well battleing diabetes by either doing a low carb diet higher in fats or a Low fat diet higher in carbs and then working in some excercise etc..

I was starting to accept some of my ailments was like welp this is as good as it gets i guess ::shrug:: but in time even many of those faded away.

I didnt wake up one day and feel bad for the animals and decide to be a health freak and be vegan. it was a process. was like well i still dont feel that great I guess i can try removing this from my diet. welll i still dont feel that great I guess i can try that excercise thign. well I still dont feel that great I guess i can try this well this made it worse let me stop that. A tone of trial and error and My body was the big expierment i think lol. But I got most of the kinks worked out now and am pretty content witht eh routine and diet I have going. I've been doing this vegan stuff for over 3 years and everytime i took a detour i came running back to it. I'm pretty stuck in it now.