Thread: Ugh why?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 05:20 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
zjw

yeah i'm with ya sleepie for at least the first eyar if not longer because even now i can be a bit of a hyperchondriac at times. I was constantly worried about what was wrong with me now alwyas checking out dr google and trying a supplement to fix whatever i felt was wrong etc..

I didnt feel right at all not being on anything either. for so long i had been on something that it became my normal to be intoxicated in one way or another or knocked off kilter by some medication or soemething.

I basicly felt i didnt belong in my body i didnt feel comfortable at all in my own skin and i felt i surely didnt have much time left with all the damage i must have done.

In my case I just kept making changes and making changes and making changes till i became the vegan health nut fitness wack job that i am now. I've basicly gone to the other end of the spectrum. I figure this gives me the best fighting change to fight off allt hose possible illness demons that might come and haunt me because of my past sins.

I also feel better now a bit more comfortable in my skin and such. But I wont lie deep deep down i hate to say this But i still sometimes feel like this isnt me. THt the real me is the fat guy with a beer in one hand and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

I guess in time i'll feel more and more comfortable in my own skin. that seems to be how its gone down. Just is taking a while it'll be 5 years for me next month and i still battle demons. I'm ok with it tho its just the way that it is.