View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 06:20 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Dancer4ever

Originally Posted by nmamommy
My A husband and I are seperated, and I continue to allow him to suck the life out of me. It seems he tries to show me more and more each day how little he cares about me, and I keep allowing myself to get hurt. He is a lying, conniving, paranoid crazy person with whom I can't have a rational conversation with anymore.
We were married for 15 years and together for close to 20 altogether. I have a chronic pain condition. We have 3 young children, and I have had a nanny to help me with them for a year because of my condition. Due to the seperation and money issues, I will be losing her in 2 weeks and I am scared to death. I leaned heavily on my husband emotionally, especially after I got sick. Now I find I cannot even talk to him on the phone. I feel like I have no one. My body is in tremendous pain, and my brain isn't working too well either. I call my sponser and others from my Al anon groups and get no return calls. I know it's summer and people are busy, but that does not seem right to me. In person, they tell me what a great job I am doing. I don't get it.
Any ideas??
Thanks
Hey.
My parents are sort of in the same place as you. They are seperated and don ont know if they should get back together or not. And yes my dad is an alcoholic. Have you tried talking with him in person? It might be easier to have someone there with you while your talking like parents, uncles, or anyone. But when life really turns you down just turn to God. He will always be there ofr you and have answers. And you have to be strong for your kids.

Hope I helped!