View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 11:29 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
NoelleR

Cool

Originally Posted by hellrzr View Post
I don't know any successful members of AA telling people they can smoke dope for do any drugs to get high and call themselves sober. If I remember correctly, you think that behavior is acceptable to do and still consider yourself sober. That really tells me all I need to know right there. Have a great day NoelleR. I'm going to live this day like all the rest, without any mind altering substances like everyone else I know who follows the program of AA. : ).
LOLOL........You do NOT remember correctly. In a previous thread you posted your opinions regarding abstinence from 'all mind altering substances' as being AA, and I posted what AA had to say (AA has to do with alcohol and nothing more)............BIG difference...

One of my first lessons in recovery was to try to validate whatever I heard in meetings, or from any other AAer's, with AA literature. I suggested this to you back in April; it would appear you haven't taken my suggestion.......I prefer recovery from the BB; you seem to want to go by what folks say, even if not validated by AA literature. Be very careful with that; there's a lot of crap being spewed as AA which isn't even close

(o: