Thread: Purge
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 08:47 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
sugarangel

Oh my gosh, you guys. I was totally floored when I saw your posts. Thank you. It really touched my heart. You all are just really amazing. I dont even know what to say.
Im SO sorry if anyone took the above post the wrong way. I am not allowed to let my feelings out in my f to f life. Ever. So, I dont really know how to regulate them, because I try not to acknowledge
them. So when i go through wds, suddenly i just explode. It just happens that way. But, in no way was i implying my problems were somehow worse or less understandable than others. In fact, i think thr opposite. It never even entered my mind. I am in awe of all of you. Im sorry if i upset anyone. I really was just venting, having a chick moment. And yes, im still embarrassed.
Adeline, you posted your recovery plan for me before, and ive actually used it as a blueprint for my new one. I hope you dont mind. Ive been reading a lot about rec. plans, and yours felt most close to whats doable for me. My last plan was outrageouslybad, and set me up for failure. Im really starting to get and understand recovery plans now. And your post was so sweet. Thank you.
Thank you Lyoness, for being so kind and understanding.
Dee, you always seem to know the right thing to say. The last 2 words of your post meant everything.