View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 09:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
nmamommy

I don't know if I can do this anymore

My A husband and I are seperated, and I continue to allow him to suck the life out of me. It seems he tries to show me more and more each day how little he cares about me, and I keep allowing myself to get hurt. He is a lying, conniving, paranoid crazy person with whom I can't have a rational conversation with anymore.
We were married for 15 years and together for close to 20 altogether. I have a chronic pain condition. We have 3 young children, and I have had a nanny to help me with them for a year because of my condition. Due to the seperation and money issues, I will be losing her in 2 weeks and I am scared to death. I leaned heavily on my husband emotionally, especially after I got sick. Now I find I cannot even talk to him on the phone. I feel like I have no one. My body is in tremendous pain, and my brain isn't working too well either. I call my sponser and others from my Al anon groups and get no return calls. I know it's summer and people are busy, but that does not seem right to me. In person, they tell me what a great job I am doing. I don't get it.
Any ideas??
Thanks