Thread: Girlfriend left
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 07:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Stewy84

Girlfriend left

Y girlfriend has stayed out the last 3 nights and I've been on my own. She said she's had enough of waiting for me to go out and about and do stuff with her and she's fed up because I have t kept my side of the bargain so she says.

She was asking me to leave the other day and I said I wasn't prepared to as my daughter would be wondering what was going on and I was the one who had to leave in the last relationship that went wrong.

I do t get why I have to leave and let her live in our house when she is the one so unhappy. Why should I have to leave my own home.

I'm not a bad person and I haven't done anything of note like cheated or been aggressive or hard to live with particularly since I quit drinking over 1.5 years ago so I think it's unfair her asking me to leave.

As far as I know she is at her mums house at the minute and I haven't really heard much, she has ignored messages over the last few days as I have tried to get in touch

I'm basically giving space and time and not getting in touch now, it was her who initiated the break off not me, I need to focus on myself at the minute because I had a big blip on Friday and nearly drank . Not saying all this is an excuse to drink by the way I know it's not but I am a bit lonely and upset about the situation. She hasn't said what will make it better if anything.

Am I doing the right thing here?