View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 07:48 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
entropy1964

So its the morning of day 4. Didn't sleep all that well. I could have but I was so darn hungry I kept getting up to eat. I don't recommend that! If you're sleeping, sleep! But I'm ok. I had such horrid vommiting (tmi) on my day 1 that my throat actually hurts....I think that its getting better. Kind of funny (in a sad way) story: I had been in hard detox for about 6 hours. I was alone, in my bedroom hoping I could just muscle through it. But when I started to hallucinate, or really have visual distortions, I knew it was time to call the medics. Well they were running late so they had my local fire dept come by. So here I am, looking like something not even the cat would drag in, gagging on my own stomach and these four completely GORGEOUS men come in. We have a calendar in our town that these guys put together to raise money. I've seen them all in it. As I'm retching, crying, they're all just staring at me. I asked them 'can ya turn around or something?'. No Maam, we have to keep an eye on you. Haha. God. But I was so happy they were there I didn't really care. But it would figure. Now I can actually buy the calendar and say, Oh I know Him.

I appreciate all the kind posts. I'm going to read here for a bit then start cleaning bathrooms. Just don't want to wake the teenager. And of course she sleeps with me so the master bath will have to wait.

Thanks Everyone.