View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 03:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ananda

I have to agree WE are not powerless (IMO). I am not "all powerful" and often make mistakes, but I can make decisions to help myself.

You made a mistake (in my opinion) by drinking. But it was just a mistake despite how bad it could end up. Pick yourself up and move on (hug).

I am finding for myself that is important to remember that YOU ARE NOT WEAK!

Sometimes a person will screw up, and it is humiliating, embarrassing and potentially life threatening. But if we step up to the plate and try again... that is huge!

Although the dr will no longer prescribe it due to the bad rep xanex has for addictive people, it always helped me during the detox phase. Just do what ever works and listen to your doctor if you trust him or her.

yep ... circumstances push me toward the choice of drinking. I've stopped feeling guilty about admitting that. counseling and support is what I have to do to stop that cycle. In the end drinking always leads to worse results.

Counseling has been very important for me, but I have to have a councilor who actually knows what they are doing

Basically .... Just stick with it. You made a mistake today, but you can still do this deal (hug) Don't give up !!!!

In patient can be good, but after my last one ... take someone with you and be sure they make sure about the place. And always be sure you have a way to contact someone if the experience isn't working. Valley Hopes are pretty good.