View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 03:45 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
zjw

that invite rude comments from other people.
it really is amazing just how rude people can be. I grew a beard for a couple years my gosh all the rude comments i got. like to my face too. that looks ugly you should sahve that thing. you look lik ea homeless person thats so awful etc.. people that where like not even my friends and such. It became a bit of a social expierment to me i was like this is amazing just how rude people can be.

I think i got a lot wierd stuff in varying degrees at varying different times just most is never really bad enough to warrant seeing a professional.

I went through a phase with ripping my eyebrow hair out and eye lashes no good reason 'd sit there all day pulling it out but it was never like visibly bad i just pulled the stuff that came out easily.

I have times where i dont wanna leave the house like this week I went no where i went out side to run thats about it never went anywhere else and this is pretty common for me. Sometimes i get a fear to do that even then it fades away. This week theres no ryme or reason to it I just didnt care to go nowhere no big deal. Other times i'm nervous about something and dont go somewhere other times its no issue at all.

Going far from my house can get me tho if we have to go more then an hour away i might start to get pretty anxious and worried. Just the idea of it in my ehad becomes such a huge ordeal and a big undertaking.

I dont really understand it. But I try not to let it bother me and I"m happy to just stay local and not go no where anyhow so its not a huge deal to me.