View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 01:56 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Katetheo

I haven't been here for a little while as life's been a bit busy of late but I'm sad to say I'm no further forward

My abf claimed he was stopping drinking and rather than being brave and walking away as I don't believe him I just nodded even though I was screaming inside. It's weird because when he claims he's stopping I feel even more anxious because deep down I know what's going to happen, if that makes sense.

Last night we were actually communicating and ended up talking about money and he admitted he's been drinking as much as a crate of beer (24 cans) a day. I asked how he was getting on now and he said he's managing. I asked what that meant & are you still drinking. He said no & rapidly changed the subject & walked away. To me that means he's drinking. Do you agree? The uncertainty kills me more than knowing.

One thing it's firmed up in my head is when I do go by dog is 100% coming with me & I won't feel bad for my abf for taking him. If he's on 24 cans when I'm about what will he be like when I'm gone!!! You can't have a pets best interests at heart when you're doing that. Also 2 nights ago he yelled at my dog for licking himself and called him a f*****g idiot. What?????

Feeling very sick & anxious today so just needed to talk xxxx