Old 04-25-2016, 09:11 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
amy55

I went to the Bridal Shower on Sunday. Everything was going pretty well. Then one cousin of mine came over and said to me, wth is wrong with your daughter? I didn't know what to say. She said, I thought she had 2 sons, not 1. I only ever see her posting about one of hers sons.

Then another came over to me and said , wth is wrong with your daughter? she said "She keeps posting on facebook that she is sick and dying, then I see her going out to NJ Devil games and concerts, going out with her friends and there is never one word to me about my H having diabetes and having toes, then foot, then leg amputated. Then she wants me to send pictures of me and her together to make her feel better. She couldn't even show up here for her cousins (my cousins daughter bridal shower) and she wants me to do all of this for her".

Again, I calmed everyone down, I'm getting really good at that.

None of my cousins are really looking to me for answers, they are responding to what they are seeing. I just sort of told them that I was in contact with her now, and that I am seeing her medical reports, and that I can't say anything further. They understood that.

In response to the first one, yes, I do have 2 grandsons. My daughter never puts him on face book. She is always with and posting about her younger son.

I thought it was only me that saw that, but now I know it's not just me. It's the other grandson that they are diagnosing with a mental illness. I truly wonder why, when he is terrific when he is with me.

I guess that happens when you ignore a child, and you leave that child home all the time with a father that is depressed and apparently attempted suicide, and then you have your golden child.

I have heard nothing about her older son who apparently pushed her down the stairs, and they had to lock themselves in the basement, because they were terrified of him.

I have also not heard that they took either of these kids to a dentist, where the older one (10yrs old), already needed to have permanent teeth pulled, root canals, and caps.

I'm embarrassed to even post this here, and even more embarrassed to say that I can't call CPS. CPS will not have enough on my daughter to take the children away. She is not intentionally being abusive, but she is. If I cut contact with her, or if she files another RO against me, there is no way that I can know anything about what is going on. She does sometimes listen to me.

For any questions about the father---- he used to earn over $150,000. a year. He was laid off and decided he could just do gambling on line for a living. He sleeps till noon or 1 pm, wakes up and gambles on line till 4 am in the morning. He is, I would say anti-social. He has never looked at me and talked to me. He has a game that he would play. The only place that he will really drive now alone is to Shop - Rite. He had "COUPONS", and what was on sale there. We always had to guess how much he spent and how much he saved when he came back from his trip to the Shop -Rite.

Sorry, that I am letting more venting out.

So, if chicken was not on sale and potato chips were, that's what he bought----potato chips. (I lived with them for 5 months because my daughter was on bedrest for a pregnancy) This is why I know all of this.

My son-in-law has not worked since Dec 2007. If this wasn't my life, I wouldn't believe it. I can't say that he is the cause of my daughter being the drama queen that she is. She was like this prior to being with him.

Rambling a bit here now, my daughter had wanted me to move in with her when I left my ex. I couldn't do it after living with them while she was on bedrest. She wanted a maid, a cook, a nanny, a landscaper, and a friend. I just wanted a life. She never forgave me for not moving in with her. Oh, she also wanted me to control her husband, so that he does want she wanted him to do. See occasionally, if I wanted to cook chicken for dinner, he would actually buy it, even if it wasn't on sale.

Really sorry about still venting here, but I just need to get all this stuff out of my head, and this really is only just the beginning of it.

amy