View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 07:03 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
hopeful4

FS...I am not sure. I know she had a list of projects to pick from and my DD picked one and the counselor made a list of the supplies to go get from the hobby store. They start on it next week, counselor just reminded her again last night when we were leaving her sister's last appointment. I will find out next week for sure and let you know. My youngest is very artistic, so I was excited for her to do a project like this, she really communicates well in that way.

Anyhoo....I will let you know next Friday what the project is! Thank you for the encouragement. It's easy to get caught up in the day to day of life and not realize how much progress is made when you are really utilizing the tools you have. The last session was a family session for her, and it was a very good one. I am proud of both of them, and all of us as a family, for how far we have come.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

I will add that my eldest DD did a project with the counselor about a year ago. They did these cut outs of their hands on this foam board, then they modge podged cool looking scrap book papers over them. They were arranged in a circle and mounted on another board. They used paint and painted encouraging and positive things about themselves on the hands. It turned out really cool, and my daughter still has it hung on her wall in her room. We were finishing redoing her room at the time, so the paper she used to mod podge the hands matched her room, pretty neat project.