Thread: Brutal
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 07:50 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
BethInAr

Originally Posted by Hechosedrugs View Post
I don't know that I agree with what others say about no contact- when I had a restraining order against my STBXH my dad blocked all of his emails. My mom didn't, and he sent her some crazy rants. But he hated my dad with a passion- I'm sure those emails would have proven really valuable in court (had I not been so idiotic as to drop my restraining order and come back for more abuse following his empty promises).

Definitely- do not engage!

Best wishes
I am not engaging him nor do I plan to, but right now I'm kinda glad he is still talking somewhat to my dad. My AH has been using the excuse that he has to use to help with the pain from a hernia (self diagnosed of course) among other issues. Well, today he went to the doctor for it. I'm sure it was just so he could try and make me look bad for not helping him when he is having "medical issues". He contacted my dad to ask if he could help him pay for a prescription. Turns out he doesn't have a hernia! He has an "infection in his groin". He has been complaining about this pain for months and now we find out that's what it is. Well then he went on one of his crazy rants and decided he didn't need help after all, but he is refusing to say what kind of infection he has. Now I get to go to the doctor to get tested for STDs, because I'm afraid that's what it is.