View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 07:20 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
MikeM

Originally Posted by ScottFromWI View Post
I think it's up to you Mike. You command a massive amount of attention and support here. It's your choice to use it responsibly or not.
That is unfair and inaccurate. I post my troubles. It is up to others to decide if they respond. That's regarding the massive amount of attention and support.

What I do with it is not what I would normally do with it. Anyone who is sensitive to Seroquel will tell you, you are not yourself on it. It dampens you. It fogs your brain. Reading becomes difficult. All that you are is impaired. So any choice I make now may not be one I would otherwise make.

But I still do believe in my response to Dee.

Do not underestimate the influence of seroquel. Ever. It is heavy stuff. Heavier than the result of a huge binge. That's nothing compared to it.

I've walked through the halls of the psych ward, stumbling, holding on to the walls for support to get to the food. Because it makes you eat. Things going dark and bright again. Like a movie or a series between scenes, where they have this short dark part. But then it's your vision and if you don't fight it, you're out cold.

That's how I learned that if you faint, they don't touch you. They stand around you and call your name.

I can only take the attention here in the state that I'm in. And if you mean by commanding a lot of attention that I intentionally make an effort to draw attention to me in this thread, you are mistaken.