View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 04:18 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
MikeM

Originally Posted by sleepie View Post
If you are really at a point of not caring, it won't matter then if you do call. Just see what they say.
I wish it were that easy. My whole functioning is blocked to a minimum. I can post here, but anything more is just not possible.

You really need to have experience with seroquel and be sensitive to it like I am to understand it.

Yes, I can write this post. With difficulty. I'm drifting in and out. It's the worst trip you can imagine.

I'm not me anymore. I'm a shadow of myself. I need to get these pills out of my system but that takes time. Scary thing is, when I used to use these and drank, I would stop breathing in my sleep. Wake up, gasping for air. Scarier even, at least it should be but I can't care, is that I'm heading there again.

Ah, whatever. I don't care. If you've ever wanted to know what it's like to feel nothing, take seroquel.

People say that I must care because I post here, but it's just habit expressing itself.

Anyway, I think it's best if I come back when this is all sorted out. If I survive this. I will have the stopping of breathing again. If I survive that, I will post again when I have it sorted out. Or I will die in my sleep. And even that I don't care about.

Honesty is my thing and there you have it.