View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 04:04 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
MikeM

It's simple. Got paranoid and had some delusions. Called my doc. She said to double my dose so I took another pill. It hit me hard. Then I got money for beer and started drinking. The double dose made me feel nothing.

I'm sorry if someone doesn't buy it. Or think if the pills are an excuse, especially if they have no experience with them, but they are the direct cause of me relapsing. That is a fact. And they make me not care.

I don't care to call my doctor. I feel like I could get hit by an asteroid and I wouldn't care.

Don't blame the pills. Learn what the pills do is my response. They directly influence your brain chemistry and what you are like.

So f- it. I will come down from these horrible meds. And be sober again. And yes, there is a direct correlation between me taking a higher dose of medication and choosing to drink. Anyone who wants to say that's not true can convince me with scientific papers on Seroquel.

I appreciate the help but learn that medication can influence people. And Seroquel is a heavy one.