Thread: 120 Days Sober
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 08:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
violetflame

120 Days Sober

Hello All,

I just wrote a super long post and it got erased. Anway, here I go again. I haven't posted on here in a very long time. As I read back on my old posts its amazing to me the turmoil I was in. I have acheived sobriety with the help of AA and my sponsor. I actually now have no sponsor because last Saturday she got upset with me due to a misunderstanding with the time we were supposed to meet. I had gall bladder surgery and was not sleeping well and I told her I could not meet at 8 am. But she did not understand my message and then said that I stood her up and I should look for another sponsor. I know that God is going to place for me in my path the right sponsor when the time is right. I had been neglecting the gym for many months and just started going again. I have to lose 70 pounds. I am 5'0 and I am weighing 210. I have unfortunately been eating alot of sweets. I guess that is my new go to drug. So I am going to replace it now not only with AA but also with Yoga and Zumba (aerobic dance classes) My mental health is doing much better. I also am starting a new full time job on May 9 with benefits, insurance and paid vacation. I am very excited about this. I am also reading my 12 and 12 and saying my prayers every morning and attending meetings regularly. I hope everyone is doing well!!!