View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 04:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kittycat3

Day 3 and scared

I relapsed Friday night in a terrible way at a coworkers house. It was horrible, left my keys in an uber and had to have a locksmith let me in my house...etc. Anyway I am too shaky right now to rehash all of it. But I'm alive and sober 3 days now and just getting up to go to work. I'm so scared about facing the 2 guys I drank with as well as the rest of my days sober. I feel like such a failure to be here yet again. I spent most of the weekend nursing a hangover and my shame and regret. I also missed plans on Saturday night that I had really been looking forward to.
I'm glad to be facing the day since it will be good for me to get up and out of the house. And I know it will be not as bad as I fear, but I am still terrified. If you are reading this could you please say a prayer or think some good thoughts for me today? I certainly can use them. Thank you.
I'll check in here later, I thought I'd start a thread to be accountable this time. I'm going to focus on my sobriety one day at a time and check in here more often. Xo, kitty