View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 04:43 PM
  # 490 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Per your Request above, I might cook for ya, Brain. Ain't no way I'm shaving your Legs. I have Standards, and some Day I might know what they are.

MesaDog seems to have plateaued. No overt Shivering, and he's going for his/my favorite pair of 'Comfort' Socks occasionally. Tail wags some. Somewhat dampened in Spirit, and this is all good. It dovetails nicely with the Vet Theory that he has Dog Flu. The onset Timeline fits from him being around other Dogs. A new common Water Bowl showed up a few Days ago at the Dog Park, so that Mode of Transmission also makes sense. Nothing to be done. The Vet sez that Dog Flu Vaccine doesn't work effectively/consistently. Let MesaDog ride it out, while watching him intently.

Many thanx for all the kind MesaDog Sentiments, my non-insane Surrogate Family Miscreants!

I whipped up my famed Enchiladas now in the Oven; as learned Decades ago from Mom. 2 Layers of flash-fried Corn Torts [Seconds in the Oil]. In between: Fake Crab. Monterey Jack Cheese. Onion. Tomato Sauce. Salsa. All in the deepest Casserole Pan we have. So what if it has a Xmas Decor. Sucker is deep, and that makes for the most future Meals. I also make my own Tostadas/Corn Chips while the Enchiladas cook. Warm w/Sea Salt makes for killer Chips that blow away Store Swill. Like Toast or Bacon, I makes 'em kinda dark and crispy.

All is nominal here around MesaVille. Clouds w/o Rain this Afternoon. Snowing up over the Mountains. Mebbe a Movie tonight via the Roku Box I've got running p/t over the Wireless Internet Link...

A ~1 Second Image of a spilled Pint of Booze in this Vid, should that be something one wants to avoid viewing.

- 'Mexican Radio' ~ Wall Of ****** -