View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 03:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Thisguyissober

I need answers please.

Hi everyone this is my first time posting anywhere for anything like this. I am 4 and a half months sober from alcohol drank to a black out most nights of the week for a long time. Quit a bunch of times but never really thought of myself as an alcoholic until after I quit this time just always thought I was a young guy who drank too much. Anyways I am dealing with pretty severe post acute withdrawal syndrome involving heavy anxiety serious memory problems and all the other stuff everyone here must know about. But on top of that the for the last few weeks I've been getting headaches sometimes all day sometimes and almost nothing for a whole day. It's like sharp pains in my head that come and go I rarely have to take anything for it but it's worrying me a great deal obviously. I've had my sinuses x-rayed and nothing plus I have been dealing with fairly severe hypochondria and health anxiety since I quit as well so I'm a little tired of calling my doctor can anyone tell me if they have experienced the same as a symptom of PAWS?? If anyone out there could help me it would be much appreciated. Thanks!