View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 07:40 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
hopeful4

Yes, there are definitely people around. When I show up he has never tried to block her from leaving, I am not so sure that would happen if someone else were to show up though.

I am not willing to take this to court at this time, she's too young and it's too unpredictable. I would rather never go anywhere ever other weekend than do that. He sees her 4 days per month as it is, neither me nor my attorney see that changing. My attorney says the first thing they would do is court order him to counseling and treatment, and that treatment would be of any sort he would like. He was in the CR program for years, look how much that helped. Not. It's just not worth the risk b/c she is so young at this point. I should have pushed for Soberlink when we were in divorce negotiations, but I did not know that even existed at that point.

Even if he does drink around her, he won't drive her or put her in harms way. That I can say he has changed. However, it's not allowed, and it sends her anxiety through the roof.