View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 03:16 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
MikeM

Originally Posted by Anna View Post
Mike, the topic of sexual addiction is done. There are more appropriate boards if you wish to follow that course. PM me and I will send you information about an appropriate website, if you wish.
You missed the point of this thread. It's not about sexual addiction, I found out I don't suffer from it.

The point of this thread was that I was being put down based on. Just like you do in this response. "Go away, it's not a topic here." Translation: "Stop talking about this." This being the most natural things to be addicted to besides breathing and eating.

I wish for people to treat me with respect. They haven't during and after my honest thread about an addiction concern. Even Dee said something about sometimes biting his tongue but having to say something.

I was being ridiculed. There were helpful replies, but read back, I was called a liar. Well, if you consider someone saying they having trouble believing it means calling you a liar. It's really splitting hairs.

This topic is not about sexual addiction Anna. It's about someone who panicked and thought a new addiction was forming and posting about it. And it not being received well.