View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 03:45 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Carlotta
Behold the power of NO

If it's their own choice, fine by me. I just feel bad having gone to one since I'm not that type of person.
I agree with Scott that you should talk to your therapist. A lot of people start acting out in other ways once they stop drinking unless they work on the underlying reasons for their alcoholism.

That being said, chances are that your interaction with the prostitute was the most honest one of the 7.
Unless things have changed since I was a young woman, women just don't go around having indiscriminate sex.
More often than not, we liked the guy and hoped to start a relationship or something semi serious with him.

At least with the professional, the expectations and the nature of the relationship were clear cut:
You wanted to have sex (whether you are acting out or not that's between you and your shrink) and expected her to do her part...she did
She expected to be paid for her services ...she did.

That's clear cut and I think more honest than going around and potential dashing someone's hopes for a partnership or hurting their feelings( and also spreading STDs).