View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 02:41 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Nelly1

Thanks everyone for your advice, it's so hard to know which decisions are right.... Especially when it comes down to my life, and somebody else's. I always think, what if he kills himself? What if he's overdosing alone in there? ..... Sometimes I lay awake picturing his funeral..... I guess it's just what comes with the very real reality that this all seems so bad but it can get so much worse, I saw two of my brothers friends overdose and die before their 25th birthday, my cousin is an addict, my best friend I also lost to addiction, and now my fiancé is suffering. It truly is an epidemic. Not to mention we live In the suburbs where this used to seem so unimaginable...... I can honestly say I've lost so many people turn to heroin. It blows my mind some days.

My fiancé is a vet and can get amazing rehab for free anytime he so chooses.... He chose to once, and relapsed the second day out..... He knows what resources are available to him.....

I'll continue to pray to my st. Jude and hope for a miracle.... Just for today he is safe and so am I. Thank you all, you have no idea how this site keeps me sane. Xoxo