Old 03-28-2016, 01:12 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
amy55

Originally Posted by Ariesagain View Post
Let me know if he has other questions...I can ask my husband and if I really concentrate, I might even understand the answer.

Sending you a hug for loving your cousin...it sure sounds like he hasn't had a break at all except for you...
I really do appreciate that. I have spent the last 10 days trying to deal with these things, and trying to figure out how he can start to live like a human being again for the last 10 days. I think I provided the fix this time with trans, and communication, leaving the rest up to him, but wanted to be able to help him set goals.

I left him with about 2 hours on his tracfone which does work in his house, and about 1300 mins on his verizon to call me. Which those mins won't count for verizon to verizon. I think that is the best start that I can give him. Oh, I also sent him a box of Amazon prime pantry food, since he couldn't go to the food pantry for the last month.

There might be a few more things that I will do for the initial setup for him, but he needs to use that for self-sufficiency.

Really thank you so much for talking to me today, and helping me out, and don't worry, I will remember if I have more tech ?'s I'll check with you.

many (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))
amy