View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 07:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
PuzzledHeart

You were very clear on the rules. He gets high. You leave.
He got high. You left.

You didn't arbitrarily change the rules on him. You were very fair.

He told me his friends Think I'm horrible, who leaves someone in such a bad place.. And they said "if she's so worried that your so bad; how could she abandon you??
HE TOLD YOU that his friends think you're horrible. But can you honestly believe he was telling you the truth of what they said? And even if he was quoting them word for word (which I doubt), I'm 100% certain that he took the truth of your relationship and twisted it so many ways it looked like that Ross Sisters "Solid Potato Salad" video that gives me the heebie jeebies (Go one minute in and you'll see what I'm talking about.)

I had to detach from the woman who physically abused me when I was younger, and I got loads of crap from my own family. Even my own father still asks me to contact her. But I know my own heart and I know my own soul. I know that even as I forgive her, I cannot be with her. To have a relationship with her would only drag me down. My sister chose the opposite, and years later we can see the impact of that choice.