View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 07:23 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
amy55

Gem,

I want to tell you something, and sometimes it is hard to say, because of all that convoluted thinking that they have.

There are so many that come here saying that "this guy was the best". I'll agree my ex was the best, until he wasn't.............

They find someone else, and they are the best again...........

I learned that wasn't reality...... It may have seemed like reality to them, but it wasn't really reality.

Now my thinking at times might be somewhat, not normal. How can it be? I was in an abusive relationship. I lived in a non sense world trying to make sense of things.

So, he finds you. He is completely in love with you, and you with him. You have a lot of good times, then he starts to act like an a$$.

Many times a person tries to run away from their assinine behavior, they want to find someone else to help build up their ego, just like you did, they don't want to be reminded of how "stupid", (and that is being nice) of how they acted. They want to imagine or feel like that never happened. So they find a "new one", this person is all admiring and just so totally in love with only what he is trying to show. (He is not showing the shell of the person that he is).

He is also not feeling any of the guilt, because, just well, he attributed that all to you. This is something new for him, and he doesn't need to feel guilt or think about how he acted, when he does have to do this again, he will just move on again.

I don't know if I am making sense.

I want to give you (((((hugs)))))), I do know how hard all of this is. You are strong, and you will be better then OK.

((((hugs)))))
amy