View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 08:53 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
atalose

Originally Posted by Kata View Post
I am very much exhausted by it all. I feel like I cannot think clearly anymore. Which, I suppose, is exactly what he wants.

The suggestion of leaving is stuff on the porch now and texting him feels like the right one. I just know there will be a backlash, and I cannot deal with anymore drama right now. I do not have the strenght to deal with all that Sh!t.

I will have the strenght to do so soon, but today I just don't. I do not want to deal with him maybe banging on the door if he comes to get his stuff, I don't want to have to look over my shoulder when I go to my dance class. I only want to regroup.
We always give the A’s far too much credit and reasoning. His behavior is that of an addict which has nothing at all to do with you.
You simply give him the stage for his performance and your fears keep his show going.

You need to ask yourself, do you just want to be done with it for a few hours or days so that you can refuel for the next go around or finally once and for all be done for good and are willing to take the necessary steps…..blocking his #, calling the police if he shows up at your home or workplace.