Old 03-19-2016, 02:52 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Txjeepguy

I can't believe it.

They're releasing her today already. Saying that its "adjustment disorder" due to the move to our house. I let them know this was an issue prior to moving here as well.

She didn't tell them about the prior attempts and threats. I did when they asked me. In front of her.

But they still don't think she's a threat to herself anymore, want her to go see a shrink tomorrow, and get on medication. They told her she needs to get back into AA (quit after about 3 weeks), get a sponsor, and that she likely needs managed alcohol recovery.

Meanwhile I have to lock up all the meds, knives, etc in the house... anything she can use to harm herself, and they're asking me to control her medication. If she's no longer a threat to herself, why do I need to do that?

She already sent me a text saying I don't need to lock up the knives. I told her thats not her decision to make.

I'll be serving her with eviction documents Monday after I talk to a lawyer, but I am not looking forward to dealing with her.

I keep telling myself its 30 more days and I'm done, but I feel like its going to be a hell of a 30 days.