Old 03-19-2016, 07:30 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Txjeepguy

According to the hospital that's what her bac was last night when I had her taken in on a suicide attempt.

All because I was heading out of town for the weekend to go camping with some friends and "cared more about that trip than her"

She said she was ok with me going until about 5 minutes after i left. Then the calls started, screaming at me, saying she was destroying the house, and finally that I should come home to take care of the dogs and that this was all my fault.

Called 911 right there, asked for pd to meet me at the house and that I would not go inside till the arrived.

She drank half a bottle of wine, plus had 10 excedrin and 20 or so muscle relaxers. Spent the night in the icu. What a waste of hospital resources.

She claims the wine is all she drank, but her bac isn't consistent with that. Lied to the dr about her drinking. Lied about this not being the first time threatening or making an attempt

I've called her parents to get them to come down, but so far they don't seem very interested in helping.

I'm pretty numb about it, and almost feel guilty that I'm not more upset. But this is it, I'll be speaking with an attorney today and making sure I know my rights on getting her out.