View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 09:30 AM
  # 128 (permalink)  
Delizadee

That's cool Sadie I'm sorry you're having such a crap day but today is a new day you can do this!
Ah yes, I recall well no matter how long it had been since I last drank my body would puff up after a drinking session and I'd look a train wreck. I hope you mend quickly.
I kind of figured it probably wasn't something new, I never really looked into other recovery methods. I just tend to float towards whatever seems to do the trick for keeping me sober at the time. Although it's on my list to learn all the methods, whether actively or by osmosis lol.
The first couple weeks when I had bad cravings I killed them by going through the motions of drinking, either by pouring out a shot of water into juice or slugging water right out of the vodka bottle. It seemed desperate at the time, but it kept me sober!
Knb, if you're still with us considerin in the super market, why don't you STOP thinking and grab a bottle of NON alcoholic wine? Juice? Pop?
The choice is still in your hands love grab something yummy and slightly decadent like a sparkling juice, go home, pour it in a wine glass if you must, and treat yourself to a nice warm bath and sip on your juice?