Old 03-13-2016, 09:39 AM
  # 115 (permalink)  
ChickChick

Kiki, I'm glad you are right back here. I find having protein snacks around really helpful. Not eating is normally a big factor when I've relapsed. I keep hard boiled eggs in the fridge for a quick low calorie, high protein pick me up.
I could have written your post. It feels horrible when thathe BOOM moment comes. I'm right here with you trying to figure out how to get to the other side of that. The good thing is when we get past it in the first few weeks that moment comes less frequently.

Sumi, I loved your post! I dusted off my plan yesterday, I'm hoping to figure out something spectacular to add to it that will make this my last time quitting.

FABL, it's good to see you. Congrats on a week! I'm glad you what fun with your daughter instead of stinking later night. It's good that you know to be cautious about next weekend. Stay close to SR.

Horatio congrats on a week!
Keets I need to checck out chat again. I bet it would be great to go there when AV is being loud.

I recommend the 24 hour and gratitude threads if any of you haven't checked them out yet.
Wishing you all a happy sober day. I'll be around a lot today. I'm a tad stressed and AV is always loud on Sundays.