View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 03:10 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Juno11

Winslow, I'm so sorry!! Get back on the sober train with us. I don't have much experience with detox because I'd just power through every hangover I had and not drink the next day. But others can help!!

I'm drained!!! I had another exhausting day. The meeting was unbelievably stressful and I came out with a pounding headache. HOWEVER, we got the result that we wanted so it was all worth it. Now we have a choice of a few schools for my son for high school. We've narrowed it down to two and he was accepted at both so now I've got another kind of stress. How to choose which school? They're both wonderful. I've decided to let everything settle for a few days and not make a quick decision because it's such an important decision that will affect his next several years! Yikes, I almost wish he only got into one of the schools and the decision would be made for us.

Well, the week is done and I'm ready for the weekend - lots of sleep, getting stuff done around the house, TV and movies, and yoga 3 days in a row.

Hope everyone has a good Friday!