View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 10:37 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Zoey

GettingBy.....You said a good thing about the diff between male and female.
We hate it but truth.

This post is going to be about manipulation, but I feel manipulation for good is OK??

Very sad that sex is how they feel loved, important, needed. If we give sex then everything is wonderful between us as far as they are concerned and assures them they are still a powerful healthy man..
If we do not act as if they are the greatest sex partner their EGO's go into a tailspin. (Aways exceptions) (Hey guys! it is OK. Somethings males and females can't change, women cry, men don't, etc etc. we can't NOT cry and that makes males want to run)
In the case of my A, work came first, arn't men what they do, work ,then sports. and the ability to do man things. (Wonderful to have around to open jars etc etc )
If we LOVE and WANT to keep them I think if we could allow that AM sex, but make a deal. Say. " I love sex with you ANY time, but I am rather half asleep in AM, so can we have some eve time, take baths and really enjoy and have fun, and add ,I would soo love that. Gee! I am getting excited already.". ( Say or try only if you can mean it??? This is an honest program we are in. and the A's see throuh us if not true.

I believe men want to please us and make us content and happy with sex with them, don't we feel the same???. We want them to find us the most attractive ever.

Doesn't our sub-consious say to us ,that this is the glue that holds things together???
(Sex is a very strange thing.)
If his fav sport is football, we prob can't join in, but we can enjoy sex. IF we are still in love.)

I tried it with my hubby, worked great, but I wanted the good stuff. Wanted is the key.
Always remember these just my thoughts, suggestions, and each case is different.
clancy46