Thread: cutting...
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 08:54 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
MagdaM
Doube-Edged

haha, yes i've been doing this for more years than i can remember. certainly more than i've been getting high. (sorry angelgirl my skin is already ruined). yeah i agree its not the best coping strategy. but it doesn't do any permanent damage (other than cosmetic) and it's not killing me.

also people keep telling me to "get excercise" and "go to meetings" but i can't even stand for more than like 20 minutes. in the past week i passed out in my stairwell trying to go get my laundry from downstairs. i'm not sure exactly how everyone elsed in wd get to meetings or the gym, but right now i'm working on the whole eating solid food and trying to get at least 4hrs of sleep thing.

didn't mean that to come out as bitchy as it probably did. oh well, thanks for the input. (and i'll check out that other thread pedagogue). i wonder why everyone thinks that since i'm having a go at quitting the junk i should just quit everything else while i'm at it. anyone wanna talk about cigarettes? nail-biting? idk, i just don't understand why cutting is bad--except that its ugly which i thin k i can deal with. but it upsets my friends so much--even though it makes me feel better. if everyone else thinks its so bad then it must be me being crazy right?