View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 04:39 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
notgonnadrinknm

Originally Posted by grubby View Post
If I had known alcohol slowly and quietly destroys your ability to sleep, i would have never picked up a single bottle. Day 56 here and still only getting 5-6 hours of sleep. I have yet to achieve the "standard" 8-9 hours without this or that sleep pill. Only slept like 4.5 hours last night and here i am on my computer at 6:45 am browsing the internet to kill time.

Anyone else feel the same way? Sleep is sooooooooo important, i keep thinking to myself "NOTE TO SELF: in the future stay away from sleep disrupting drugs....... do your homework next time before you try and ONLY use non sleep-disrupting drugs".

it's truly a tragedy that most of us find out about the "downside" of drugs only AFTER the damage has been done........ blessed is the person who reads up and does his homework on this stuff first and avoids these problems all together by keeping his drug use "casual" and under moderation

i think of my body like my car......... i just want (and expect) it to work, i just dont wanna deal with any of these complex problems.......... just work like youre supposed to and dont give me any issues, ok??

im talking to myself now........... anyways, just felt like ranting

Hi, did you ever start sleeping normally again? How long did it take if so? I'm struggling?