View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 06:27 AM
  # 194 (permalink)  
Steely

Hi kzaug,
My brother has this incredible capacity to just simply dig in and cop to it. It probably has a lot to do with his illness but he will just never admit that he is suffering. Your score at the op shop (opportunity shop) which is the same as a thrift shop was legendary. Good to know that we beat the big guys and undercut them to the clappers. One of my recent coups was a nest of carved Chinese tables probably over 100 years old that I picked up for $200 (expensive for me) and which I saw on e-bay for $1200. They work really well and are very beautiful. I think you can decorate your entire house and put clothes on your back out of a good day at the op shop. Steer clear of Judy Collins CD's but I guess you learn through experience. I'm travellingg well with both alcohol and my last smidgen of Valium now only 2mgs and think it is the letting go absolutely that is holding me back. It will happen, soon. Thanks for recommendation Neverwas and have been thinking a lot more seriously about the way perfectionism really does interfere with our capacity to lead a life of real peace and acceptance. The gifts of imperfection makes real sense. Phew, what a relief. Hope everyone is well.