View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 09:27 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
ScottFromWI
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by Meraviglioso View Post
No doubt in my mind now that I will go to rehab with this support, I just need to get there. What a mess I am. I was so ready today, with all of your support and everything, but I couldn't handle the stress. I think my next appointment will have to be Friday. Tomorrow I have to ................
I would disagree that there is no doubt in your mind Mera. If there weren't there is no possible way you would even consider postponing this until Friday. There is NOTHING you need to do tomorrow other than anything you possibly can to get in treatment. You have literally reached the point that you become incapacitated and unable to even care for yourself every time you drink. If you wait until friday for this you could die - literally.

I would suggest that you have someone come over and be with you the entire day until you can talk to your doctor. Make whatever arrangements you need to make with all of the people around you who have offered support, but getting into treatment needs to be your one an only goal...period. Your life depends on it.