View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 09:06 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Meraviglioso

Friends, I missed my appointment because I was passed out drunk. Passed out. I thought I had set my alarm but I didn't. I only woke up because my doctor called my emergency contact (the father of my children) and he came to my house. He rang my gate bell but I didn't wake. He is disabled but managed to jump over my gate (very difficult of him physically) and then found my house door open and came in and woke me. He called my doctor and reported on the situation.
My doctor said he would call me this evening after his appointments. However, it was a good opportunity to speak to my ex about the situation. He agreed that I need treatment and said he would take care of the kids. I also spoke with my fired, who had passed me my current work and she agreed to take over my work if I needed to go. So at this point I have confirmation that my mom will come to help my mother in law with the kids, my friend will cover my work and my children's father supports me- my three biggest worries.
No doubt in my mind now that I will go to rehab with this support, I just need to get there. What a mess I am. I was so ready today, with all of your support and everything, but I couldn't handle the stress. I think my next appointment will have to be Friday. Tomorrow I have to get through and appointment (decidedly sober) to have a tubal ligation. My gynaecologist wanted a hysterectomy but I will get his second opinion tomorrow (with the blessing of my trusted gynaecologist) I'm nearing help friends, please sty with me. I'm so mortified to call my mother now and tell her what happened. My children's father was so good to me. So good. I'm fortunate.