View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 01:20 AM
  # 187 (permalink)  
Steely

My day with my brother went well he just mucked around in his room and he played Roxy Music, Delta Goodwin, AABA and Buddy Holly. My brother has has very eclectic taste. He was a heroin user during the early 80's and was on Methadone for years. Twice he has jumped off 120mg of Methadone (so the story goes) cold and don't think this did much for his mental health. I took him back to the hospital and the little dick would not shout me my taxi fare to the station. He also does the switch and bait something I've only just learned. I dropped into an op shop (The Smith Family) ) on the way back home and spent $6:30 on a pair of of new board shorts, a really delicate little butterfly brooch, a packet of incense, a brand new box of 6 Judy Collins albums where she does Bob Dylan. Also brand new Rory Gallagher at the Isle of Wight who my upstairs neighbour is ridiculously in love with even though he's dead. She was thrilled with the gift. All for $6:30 I am the op shop queen! A programme on TV is showing how music when played through earphones to people with Altzheimers brings them alive. The playlist has to be right. Memories. Your uncle sounds delightful kzaug so much more to the schizophrene than people care to see or know. Tired now so go make something to eat (I'm really trying), eat vitamins, watch TV, shower, bed. Hope every is well. FED LIVES!