View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 07:19 PM
  # 186 (permalink)  
melki

Astro, thank you, yes to all. I miss fellowship. If I weren't so group-meeting-averse, I'd go to AA just to be around other sober people for fellowship...I still may some day. Maybe.

Steely, hope you enjoy the visit with your brother today.

FED is a fantastic idea. I hereby declare this Friday international FED day (at least in melki world) and I am taking this day off work. I haven't decided where I'll go or what I'll do but it will be fabulous and it will be FED-worthy and I will make you all proud.

kzaug2014, I like melkids. I will use it to refer to my offsprings. Thanks for the Neverwas recommendation, it's available on Netflix streaming, I added it to my list.

I tried painting recently, and even though I used to have a bit of a knack for it in previous life, now everything comes out lifeless and flat and I hate it. Coloring books are less pressure, I sometimes do them with my younger melkid. We used to do puzzles too, it would be fun to do again, but only after we clear out some space. Spring cleaning can't come soon enough.

Um, and I'll pretend I didn't hear you about caffeine and sugar. Seriously, you gave up caffeine completely? That's just superhuman...