View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 04:15 PM
  # 184 (permalink)  
kzaug2014

Hi guys,
Winslow, you haven't posted anywhere for a few days now...I hope you're okay hun.

Steely, I hope your visit with your brother goes well. Maybe he handles the locked ward well because he feels safe there, I hope.

My hubs uncle, who I told you was schizophrenic, is extremely institutionalized. He robbed a jewelry store about 45yrs ago and after that, he would always violate his parole w/petty crimes. I think he violated his parole on purpose sometimes when winter would hit because he's always lived outside. Only he doesn't live on the streets. He camps out in the woods, where he can build fires and can be alone. He came over this afternoon. It was really nice out today, sun shining and 58°, so he road his bike over. He's been out of prison for 6 mo's now and is doing really well. This is the 1st time that I know of that he hasn't drunk alcohol. It's also the 1st time he's ever had any money, which I think is keeping him motivated because he can actually buy is own home. People need goals and dreams, imo.

Blacky, so how bad was the other rotted area? Just curious, but are you still going to those f2f groups you were going to?

Melki, sorry I blundered your name in an earlier post. Don't forget, you're going to call in sick Sat. ( I thought I'd remind you everyday lol. )

Astro, you're very welcome. The ending of that movie is awesome too ( surprised me lol. )

Patricia, I miss you.

Tunes of the day....Bob Seger, Cher, Disturbed, Tom Petty and Five Finger Death Punch!

(( Hugs )) my friends!