Old 03-06-2016, 10:57 PM
  # 333 (permalink)  
Meraviglioso

Hi everyone, welcome to 1stepup and ladybug. Great stuff Peacefulrain for getting through that first, tough day.
It is sunny here this morning, which is nice. I am a little concerned about today though. I slept horribly. Really, really badly. I don't know why. The only thing I can think of is that I was feeling a bit sluggish yesterday afternoon and took some magnesium late in the afternoon. In any case, I don't feel great. Plus I have the entire day with nothing planned. I have no English lessons, I just checked my work email and I have next to nothing to do there. The kids have no activities tonight, I could send the nanny to get them after school if I wanted. I could just lock myself in my house with a couple of bottles of wine if I wanted. As I have done in the past. Right now I know that is a bad idea and I don't feel tempted to do that at all. But I know from experience how quickly it just jumps up on me and before I know it I've gone out to buy wine and am drinking it. I want to make sure that doesn't happen today.
First things first, kids to school and then to the gym. See everyone later.