View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 08:41 PM
  # 181 (permalink)  
Steely

Is Soberwolf sick? Get well soon woolfie we miss you. Wanted to say hi to Winslow and Astro and was thinking about Patricia, I hope she's OK. There are some funny things my brother has done in his madness one really poignant memory is seeing him with a lanyard around his neck with a chocolate Move Milk carton attached. I don't know whether he was sending up the entire tag dag set or was fair dinkum. I'm picking him up tomorrow and know that he is looking forward as he has phoned me 3 times to make sure I am still coming. He is in a locked ward and though he handles it amazingly well must have cabin fever, I know I would. Great idea on the adult colouring books a great way to distract and focus. Good to see you back Blacky and getting some work it really does help in engaging with world and being productive. Hate just watching the days slip by having done very little. I will PM you kazaug re the book and am so much looking forward, it will be fun. I'll let you know when it arrives. My best to all and so glad to be sober. Beautiful day here.