View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 09:29 PM
  # 168 (permalink)  
Steely

You will get through this melki you are strong and good and really hope you are not anguishing or feeling guilty about your recent wise and considered decision to put yourself and your family first. Your decision was based on compassion, empathy, wisdom and a lot of difficulty. I admired you so much when following your posts melki and when I saw some of the naysayers step in it made me really angry for you, me and women in general. You are my hero melki for having the guts to speak out and be honest about what was going down. At the risk of appearing patronising (I'm not) you did good melki. You have been through a lot melki and it makes sense that there would be aftermath. Perhaps that's what your feeling now? I'm feeling a little that way myself as just having to have both my daughter and my brother (both with schizophrenia) Scheduled into two different psych units, facing a mental health Tribunal on behalf of my brother, then working my arse off to have my daughter rehoused and still working on housing for my brother who, in a good but still sad way thinks he is married and is David Bowie. He's neither, but you've got to give him credit for picking Bowie. Poor dear thing. Now that I have gotten over most of these huge hurdles it seems a great void has opened and I am back to just little old me. Eek! Lots of emotions, feelings and the dreaded past come looming up and which I can no longer ignore. For some reason I feel that you could be going through similar. I could be wrong. The aftermath, but that's OK because we will grow. At least that's what I'm telling myself, and it does make sense. I was wondering about your kid is s/he just being a standard little d/head kid or is there some other problem? Whatever melki, I agree with kzaug and think maybe make a bit of time for yourself, and savour it. And I know that's hard when you've got kids. I'm here for you too melki and what with kzaug onside we will rock the world. And even if you are white knuckling it at the moment so what, you are sober feeling the feelings and pushing on. Love you melki.