Old 03-03-2016, 06:39 AM
  # 347 (permalink)  
PHRD

Originally Posted by JL2014 View Post
Max glad to hear from you !
I don't know if it's cause I'm outdoors all day or what. I can't shake this sore throat/cough/drainage thing. Keeps coming back.
Going home to gargle the applecider vinegar. Actually still haven't done that yet. Drama and foggy DTs kept me forgetting things last week.
I'd like to think my mental faculties will return one day.
My old dream of getting a college degree feels moot at age 44, but it's there still lurking beneath the kids, jobs, wife's emotional health worries.
I used to get online, start to sign up, even for a diploma mill, and start drinking again and forget about it. Wow. That's sad to admit that !! There it is though. Now it really is more plausible to invest in my children I think. I don't know. So much has changed with the drinking damage I think I've done.
Ok enough depressing stuff
This is just my opinion - although there is value in an education - I think there is more value in putting yourself out there being confident and being willing to start lower than you want to get where you want to be. (Not having any idea what your background or current job is)